1. I boiled milk and reduced it to 1/2 litre and filtered it. You can skip this step and just boil 2 cups of milk.
2. Cool down and mix sugar, rose syrup and mix well.
3. Pour it to the popsicle moulds and freeze it. (I wanted to use popsicle sticks instead of the one we get with the moulds. So I cling wrapped and used a rubber band, pierce a slit with knife and inserted the popsicle sticks in it. You can use aluminium foil too and if you dont have moulds, just use any small tumbler.
4. Let it set for atleast 12 hrs and take it out, hold carefully under tap water (outer surface of the mould should be under tap water) and remove the popsicles.
Also check:TOP 15 CLASSIC COCKTAIL
- Adjust the rose syrup and sugar according to ur sweet preference. But make sure the rosemilk is bit sweeter than you drink.
- If you have rosewater, you can use it too without any artificial food colouring.
Enjoy the flavorful, tasty popsicles on a hot day and loose yourself to a nostalgic flashback!
Also check: http://www.sparkinmotors.com