PANEER CHILLI DRY|Restaurant Style
I am a huge fan of Paneer and Indo Chinese Recipes and this Recipe is a Combination of both.The same Chilli Sauce can also be used with other ingredients like Gobi,aloo etc.
Soft and Moist Paneer with Chilli Sauce makes it lethal. In this recipe we have to deep fry the paneer cubes with a spiced batter , before tossing it with chilli sauce.This make our paneer chilli more crispy and tasty.
Our Chilli Sauce should be hot and sweet, and hence I use Tomato sauce with chilli sauce.yet it can be made without sweetness with just chilli sauce.i would recommend using homemade paneer cubes and Fresh paneer from the store.We can increase the flavour of chilli sauce by adding green chillies in it.
PANEER CHILLI DRY|Restaurant Style.
PREPARATION TIME : 10 MINS.
COOKING TIME : 15 MINS.
TOTAL TIME : 25 MINS.
COURSE : INDIAN STREET FOOD.
CUISINE : INDO CHINESE.
SERVINGS : 4 PEOPLE.
INGREDIENTS FOR FRYING.
1/4 Cup corn flour.
2 tbsp maida.
1 tp Ginger garlic paste.
1 tp Red chilli powder.
1/2 tp pepper powder.
1/2 tp Salt.
1/4 Cup water.
12-15 Cubes of Paneer.
Oil for frying.
- For Chilli Sauce.
2 tbsp Oil.
1 tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste.
1 Green Chilli.
1 Medium onion(petals).
1 tp Chilli Sauce.
2 tp Soya sauce.
1 tp Vinegar.
2 tbsp Schezwan Chutney.
2 tbsp Tomato ketchup.
1 tp Kashmiri red chilli powder.
Salt to taste.
1 tp Corn flour.
2 tbsp Water.
INSTRUCTIONS OF FRYING PANEER.
- Take a bowl add 1/4 cup corn flour and 2 tbsp maida
- Add 1 tp ginger garlic paste, 1 tp red chilli powder, 1/2 tp pepper powder to it.
- Then add 1/2 tp salt, 1/4 cup water to the bowl and mix it properly such that our batter should be lumps free.
- Take a vessel in which u can fry panner.
- Add oil to to it and let the oil get hot.
- Take our panner cubes put them into our batter and fry the panner cubes till they get little golden brown from outside.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR MAKING SAUCE
- Take a pan add 2 tbsp oil to it. let the oil get hot add 1 tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste to it and saute it on medium flame .
- Add 1 Finely Chopped green Chilli to it.
- Then take one medium size onion and cut them into petals. Add onion petals to it and saute it for 1 minutes on medium flame.
- Take 1 medium size capsicum slice it properly and saute it with onions.
- Add 2 tp soya sauce, 2 tbsp Schezwan Chutney, 1 tbsp red chilli sauce, 2 tbsp Tomato ketchup ,1 tp Vinegar to it and mix it properly.
- Add 1 tp Kashmiri red chilli powder to it and mix it properly.
- Put little salt to it as there is salt present in soya sauce, vinegar and Schezwan Chutney.
- Add our fried paneer cubes to it.
- Take a small cup add 1 tp of Corn flour to it and then add 2 tbsp of water.
- Mix it properly and add this mixture to our paneer chilli.Cook it for 2-3 minutes on medium flame and serve it Hot.
- Our paneer chilli is ready to eat.