Mango Mastani Recipe
Mango Mastani Recipe | mastani drink recipe | mastani cold drink with detailed photo recipe. a unique and tasty desi style mango milkshake recipe made with ice cream, mango pulp and a generous amount of dry fruits. it generally made and served as street food dessert in the streets of pune city, but has taken all over the streets of india. as it has grown in its popularity, there are a myriad version of it and this recipe post belongs to my own experiment to it.
Mango mastani recipe – Mastani is Pune’s popular drink recipe. This is nothing but the thick milkshake in this case mango milkshake topped with ice cream, nuts, tutti frutti and cherry.
This taste similar to mango milkshake, but with added goodness on top. But it is definitely richer than the plain old milkshake.
- 1 medium or ¾ cup Mangoes chopped
- ½ cup Milk
- 1-2 scoops + 1 scoop Ice cream Vanilla or Mango
- 1 tablespoon Sugar
- 4-5 Pistachios sliced
- 4-5 Almonds sliced
- 2 teaspoons Tutti frutti
- 1 Maraschino Cherry or glazed cherry for garnishing
Also check:Easy Milkshake Recipes
Making Mango Mastani Recipe:
1) Take chopped mangoes in a blender.
2) Add sugar and milk.
3) Also add 1 or 2 scoops of ice cream.
4) Blend it till everything smooth.
5) Pour this thick milkshake into the glass.
6) Top it with a large scoop of ice cream.
7) Sprinkle sliced pistachios and almonds.
8) Sprinkle some tutti frutti and and garnish with cherry.
Calories: 590kcal | Carbohydrates: 94.5g | Protein: 12.1g | Fat: 20.5g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 68mg | Sodium: 174mg | Potassium: 847mg | Fiber: 5.7g | Sugar: 84.7g | Vitamin A: 1850IU | Vitamin C: 60.2mg | Calcium: 370mg | Iron: 0.4mg