How To Make Tawa Burger At Home
Nowadays tawa burger is a common street food in Indian cities. It is more popular in mumbai. Tawa burger is nothing but a stuffing which is made on tawa. We can say it is more likely similar to masala pav. The bhaji we make is quite similar to masala pav or pav bhaji. It is nothing but a mixture of all veggies with some spices and sauces which makes this dish better and better. I have used veggies like Capcicum and carrots. You can add more Vegetables as per your choice. Here we will see how to make tawa burger.
It is very easy,simple and quick time dish to make at home when you feel hungry. Tawa burger tastes tasty if you roast the burger bun perfectly and stuffings accurately. It takes 25 minutes to make without any prior preparations. In this dish, there is no such preparations to do before you make this dish. Just wash all the veggies properly and chop them. Boil potatoes perfectly. Make sure it is not too much sticky.
Here I haven’t used paneer. But you can add chopped square shaped rough paneer when you will add the spices. Don’t allow it to burn. Just put it in tawa and mix it with all the ingredients.
Burger buns are easily available in market in any general stores and in cake shops. Cheese also gets available easily. Cheese is optional. But cheese adds more taste into the tawa burger. Why to waste money outside in restaurants if you can make it at home easily within less time. Bring happiness of tawa burger plate on your table in some coming hours. Let’s see how to make tawa burger at home easily. I have shared some tips, garnishing and serving at the last.
Easy steps to make tawa burger:-
- Cut the burger bun into 2 parts
- Make a bhaji as per following instructions
- Put it in burger bun
- Garnish it as per instructions (information given below)
- Enjoy the food.
Following Ingredients are important to make tawa burger at home.
- 3 burger bun
- 1 chopped onion
- 2 slices of butter
- 2 chopped tomatoes
- 5-6 cloves of garlic
- 1 tbsp garam masala
- 1 tbsp pav bhaji masala
- 1/4th tbsp chat masala
- 1/4th tbsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tbsp cumin seeds
- 1/4th cup coriander leaves
- 1/3rd tbsp red chilly powder
- 1 tbsp Cooking oil
- 1 cheese (processed)
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 1/2 chopped green chilly
- 1-2 medium sized boiled and mashed potato
- 1/2 cup Chopped Capcicum and carrots
How to make tawa burger:-
- First of all boil the potatoes . Peel the boiled potatoes and mash them with the help of masher. Allow it to become on room temperature.
- Put a tawa on gas. Add 2-3 slices of butter. Let it to melt little. Then add 1 tbsp oil. After that add 5-6 cloves of chopped ginger. Then add chopped 1 onion and saute them properly.
- After that you will see onion colour is turning to reddish brown. Now add tomatoes in it and mix them properly.
- Add 1/2 chopped green chilly, 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste and saute it for atleast 2-3 minutes.
- Add chopped Capcicum and chopped carrots. Mix and saute properly.
- Now add spices :- 1 tbsp garam masala, 1 tbsp pav bhaji masala,1/4 th tbsp chat masala and 1/4th tbsp turmeric powder, 1/3rd tbsp red chilly powder,1/2 tbsp cumin seeds
- Add salt as per taste.After mixing all the spices add boiled and mashed potatoes in it. Combine potato with spices properly.
- Garnish it with the fresh coriander leaves.
Now let’s see how to assemble burger:-
- 1 tbsp garam masala
- 1 slice of butter
- 1/2 chopped onion
- Chop onion and tomato (ring sized)
How to make :-
On the other side, put a tawa. Put butter in tawa. Let it allow to melt. After that add chopped onion. Saute well. Then add garam masala in it. Mix properly. Now cut the burger bun into two halves. Add the mixture of bhaji which we have made before. Grate some cheese on it. Then place some chopped onion and tomato ring sized on it. Now place burger bun on the mixture of onion,butter and garam masala. Heat for 2-3 minutes and turn off the flame.
Our tawa burger is ready to serve.
How to serve :-
We can serve tawa burger with tomato ketchup and french fries.
Tips for how to make tawa burger :-
- First of all wash the fresh vegetables and chop them.
- You can use paneer in it to make it more tasty. (I haven’t used)
- You can add more veggies as per your choice.
- You can use cooking oil instead of butter.
I have shared some more recipes about street style food like tawa pulao , vadapav , masala pav . Check them too. I hope you will like it.
We always eat burger in MacDonald and burger King and many more restaurants but have you ever eaten the homemade tawa burger? If not let’s try now. It tastes so delicious and tasty. Let’s cook lip smacking tawa burger today at home. SAVE MONEY AND EAT HEALTHY. and let us know your experience. We will enjoy to read.
Comment down how you make tawa burger at home? Comment down your views and suggestions we will really like to read. Check out other recipes also and enjoy the taste of your own cooked food. I hope you liked the recipe . Try this recipe at your home and share what you experienced while cooking this dish. Share this recipe with your friends, relatives and family.
Something Wrong Please Contact to Davsy Admin