CHOCOLATE MOUSSE RECIPE
CHOCOLATE MOUSSE RECIPE ~ While this French dessert might seem like the kind of dish you’d only be able to enjoy if you were at a high-end restaurant, chocolate mousse is easily achievable right in your own kitchen. Don’t be intimidated and let it melt your hearts. ENJOY!
- 2cup water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 5tbsp vanilla custard powder or corn flour
- 2tsp agar-agar powder (it is a substitute of geltu used in vegetarian cooking) (sometimes it is difficult to find it you can go for guar gum powder extracted from guar beans vegetable easily available in good stores.)
- 250 gram dark choclate i prefer 70% as i love dark chocolates or any choclate of your choice
- 400 gram whipped cream (or get a tetra pack normal cream, chill it in freezer and beat it the in mixer or with hand beater for 5 minutes)
- 1. Take agar-agar powder and dissolve it in 1/2cup water and keep stirring till it thickens. You can keep it refrigerator till you mix in your choclate custard.
- 2. Mix custard powder in half cup water in a pan. Add remaining water and sugar. Put on medium flame stirring continuously.
- 3. Cook for 3-4 minutes till a thick sauce is ready (it should coat your spoon).
- 4. Remove from flame, add chocolate into hot custard till the choclate dissolves completely.
- 5. Add the agar agar to the choclate custard. When it gets cool completely, add whipped cream.
- 6. Set the dessert in the container of your choice.
- 7. Refrigerate for 3-4 hours.
- 8. Decorate with whipped cream ,chocolate flakes.
HOPE YOU LOVED THIS DELICIOUS AND TASTY CHOCOLATE MOUSSE RECIPE AND KEEP SUPORTING US. TRY ONCE AND COMMENT ME HOW WAS IT AND PLEASE SHARE IT WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY. AND ALSO COMMENT ME FOR YOUR FAVOURITE RECIPE, THANK YOU!!
Something Wrong Please Contact to Davsy Admin