Best Eggless Tutti Frutti Cake – Christmas Cake
Best Eggless Tutti Frutti Cake – Christmas Cake with step by step photos. It is a popular variety of cake in India. This tutti frutti cake recipe is made without eggs and has a soft, light and moist crumb. The recipe is also easy and even newbies in baking can make this tutti frutti cake easily.
This Tutti Frutti cake has all the goodness of a perfectly baked spongy vanilla cake. If you are looking for an easy Tea time cake recipe then, make this spongy, airy, fluffy, tender, moist bakery style Tutti Frutti Cake with the help of my Step By Step method. Packed with Colorful candied papaya bits, this spongy Tutty Fruity cake won’t fail you a single time. If you try this no-fail Tutti Frutti cake recipe definitely share your thoughts in the comments below. Before you scroll down for the Recipe card Just look at the Crumb …Oh my! Oh my!
- ¾ cup 190 grams curd / yogurt
- ¾ cup 170 grams sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup 100 grams oil
- 1½ cup 260 grams maida / plain flour / refined flour / all purpose flour
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ cup water
- ¼ cup 60 grams tutti frutti
how to make tutti frutti cake with step by step photo:
1. firstly, in a large mixing bowl take ¾ cup curd, ¾ cup sugar, ½ cup oil and 1 tsp vanilla extract.
2. mix well with the help of whisk.
3. further sieve 1½ cup maida, ¼ tsp baking soda and 1 tsp baking powder.
4. mix well using cut and fold method.
5. do not over mix as the cake turns rubbery and chewy.
6. further add ¼ cup water and mix well forming thick flowing consistency batter.
7. add in ¼ cup of tutti frutti and give a good mix.
8. further, transfer the cake batter into the cake mould or bread mould (width: 12 cm, height: 6 cm, length: 26 cm). make sure to grease the mould with butter to avoid sticking and line butter paper at bottom of tray.
9. level up the batter and pat the tray twice to remove the air incorporated into the batter.
10. place the cake tray into preheated oven. bake the cake at 180 degree celsius or 356 degree fahrenheit for 30-40 minutes.
11. or bake till the toothpick inserted comes out clean.
12. further, allow the cake to cool completely and later cut to slices and serve.
13. finally, serve the Best Eggless Tutti Frutti Cake or store in airtight container.
- firstly, instead of maida use wheat flour to prepare healthy cake.
- also, add dry fruits like dates, cashew, walnut to make more healthy and rich.
- furthermore, to bake in microwave convection mode pre heat and bake at 180 degrees for 40 minutes. and to bake in cooker check out how to bake in cooker.
- additionally, use butter in-place of oil if you are serving for kids.
- finally, tutti frutti cake stays good for a week when refrigerated.