BANANA MARBLE BREAD RECIPE
BANANA MARBLE BREAD RECIPE ~ These breads turn out to be delightfully appealing and relishing
- 3 very ripe bananas, mashed
- +1 banana for topping (optional)
- ¾ cups coconut sugar/brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- ⅓ cup any milk of your choice (dairy/almond/soy/hazelnut)
- 1.5 cups plain flour/whole wheat flour
- ¾ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 3 tbsp cacao powder
- 6 tbsp boiling water
- 2bsp black currants/raisins/cacao nibs (according to your taste)
- 1. Mash banana until very smooth.
- 2. Sift in coconut sugar, baking soda, flour and salt.
- 3. Add in the vanilla, coconut oil and milk and mix until smooth.Add mashed bananas.
- 4. Add raisins,black currants or cacao nibs for an additional flavour.
- 5. Pour one cup of batter into another medium sized bowl. In a small dish, mix 3 tbsp cacao with 3 tbsp boiling water.
- 6. Add to the medium bowl of batter and stir until smooth.
- 7. Add another 3 tbsp of boiling water to the remaining batter and mix well.
- 8. Put half a cup of each batter into the loaf tin, layering up until no batter remains. Swirl around with a chopstick to create a marble effect.
- 9. If desired decorate the cake with banana sliced into two parts lenghtwise.sprinle little sugar for caramalized effect.
- 10. Bake in the oven for 40 to 45 minutes , until a toothpick comes out clean and it’s firm and crackled on. Stores well in a tin for up to 4 days.
HOPE YOU LOVED OUR SIMPLE AND DELICIOUS BANANA MARBLE BREAD RECIPE AND KEEP SUPPORTING US COMMENT ME FOR YOUR FAVORITE RECIPE.